NAACPAs we enter this season of gratitude, please consider a membership or donation to the oldest civil rights organization in the nation. Your support helps us to continue to be the conscience of the community and speak for those for those who have no voice. There is no better time than now to support the continued fight for:
It’s not just a membership!
It’s a movement!
- Criminal justice - Equitable dispensation of justice for all
- A free high quality, well-funded public education
- Health equality for all Americans including a healthy life and high-quality health care.
- Addressing poverty, living wages, affordable housing, and a green economy
- Protecting, defending, and expanding voting rights for all
We will continue the fight until victory is won.
We need you in this fight!
You can join or donate today by clicking on the link.
In case you missed our January 6th webinar, check out our discussion about Critical Race Theory here.
Voting is at the heart of any good democracy. Nonetheless, we’ve seen countless efforts in the last year that have blocked the passage of significant once-in-a-generation legislation that would further…
In case you missed our event on October 14th, check out our discussion on Critical Race Theory here:
To continue to fight COVID-19, it’s important that we put facts over fears and inform the Black community about the virus’ impact, vaccines, and next steps. Learn more
Rev. Dr. Rodney E. Williams, President NAACP Kansas City, MO Branch On August 6, 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the 1965 Voting Rights Act into law, expanding the right…